APPOINTMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
APPOINTMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HARLEY STREET DERMAL
LAST UPDATED: June 30, 2020
Thank you for your recent appointment with Harley Street Dermal. Please take a few moments to read our terms and conditions carefully prior to booking your appointment. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via email@example.com
- Our doctors reserve the right to refuse treatment to any patient for any reason.
- All patients must be 18 years or older. In some cases, you may be able to have treatment if you are over the age of 16 but under the age of 18 if there is clear aesthetic indication that treatment will improve psychological wellbeing and with parental consent.
- All clients will be asked to complete a signed consent form detailing all the risks involved in the treatment before any treatment can be performed. By signing the consent form, you agree that you have read and understood the risks involved and that the clinic will not be liable for any complications or dissatisfaction you might have from the treatment.
- All payments must be made in full at the clinic on the day of treatment.
- Our doctors will photograph you pre and post treatment for your clinical record. These images are kept private and are for record keeping purposes only, in line with legislation.
- We may be required to share your personal and medical information with other experts (such as our insurance or legal team) only where necessary.
- The doctor may wish to share the before and after images through our social media channels. If this happens, you will always be asked for consent prior. A social media release consent form will be given to you in clinic, which will detail the full agreement. You can decline this if you wish to.
- In the event that you are dissatisfied with your treatment you may be asked attend a review appointment to discuss this with one of our doctors in person. Further treatments, including corrective treatments are not obligatory and may be charged. Dissatisfaction will not constitute a grounds for refunds.
- Our staff may communicate with you via phone, email, text or social media (Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp) for bookings or to provide continuity of care where applicable. If you do not wish to be contacted then please indicate this in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations and Deposits
- A minimum deposit of £50 is required for all appointments and this must be paid via a deposit link sent by text/email or directly over the phone. Appointments cannot be held without the payment of deposit under any circumstance.
- Harley Street Dermal will endeavour to send confirmations for booked appointments by text or email but this may not always be possible (for example, if the email address is incorrectly recorded)
- Deposits are non-refundable but redeemable against treatment cost. If you choose not to have a treatment, the deposit will be redeemable as the cost of your consultation.
- Deposits may be refunded only if you are deemed medically unsuitable for your intended treatment. The doctor will have sole discretion in making this decision and will inform you of such during your appointment.
- If you wish to cancel your appointment you must do this at least 72 working day hours in advance (excluding weekends and bank holidays) and you will get a refund of your deposit minus the transaction administration cost. If you cancel any later than this or fail to attend your appointment you will lose your deposit. If you wish to reschedule 72 working day hours prior to your appointment your deposit will be kept on file and carried over to secure your new appointment. If you reschedule any later than the 72 working day hours notice period, you will lose your deposit and a new deposit of will be required to make another appointment.
- When you attend your appointment in clinic, and wish to make a future booking, a new deposit payment will be required to secure your next appointment. Any recall appointment or future appointment will not be confirmed without a deposit at the time of booking.
Please note that we do not offer refunds on any treatments.
The purpose of the complaints policy is to ensure that any problem, concern or grievance you have about our services or products is properly dealt with. Should you have any complaint which you are unable to resolve on an informal basis, you should raise it in the first instance with our Medical Director, Dr Hayder Ria. The complaint must be in writing and should be sent via email to. Our Medical Director or any other person authorised by our Medical Director will investigate and respond to the complaint, in writing, within 28 days from the date on which the complaint is received. Any complaint received during non-business hours will be deemed to be received on the next working day.
Child Supervision Policy
Children are welcome into our clinics however we regret that our staff members are unable to supervise children during treatments for both health and safety and insurance purposes. Please could we politely ask that you do not bring your children along to your appointment with us unless they are supervised by another adult. Children will not be allowed into treatment rooms for health and safety reasons. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The clinic has taken utmost precaution to minimise risk of Coronavirus transmission during the pandemic. This includes reduced waiting times, extra time in between appointments for extra cleaning/disinfection procedures and full PPE in line with up to date government and PHE guidance. However, while the risk of transmission is reduced, it is not zero and you should also take your own precautions where necessary. The clinic will not provide treatment for those who are vulnerable and advised to be shielding by the government or those who should be self-isolating. It is your responsibility to make the clinic aware if you have symptoms of Covid-19 (new continuous cough, fever or new loss of sense of taste or smell). If you have symptoms of Covid-19 on the day of your appointment, you will be able to rebook with an additional £100 deposit if you can produce evidence that you have had a Covid-19 test within 48hrs of your appointment time. Only in such cases, the original deposit used to book the appointment and the additional deposit for the short notice cancellation will both contribute to the cost of your treatment (meaning the original deposit would not be lost).
Please note because of the current pandemic, all clients are asked to wear a face mask/covering when entering the premises. Also only one person will be permitted to enter per appointment as part of new infection control measures. If you have symptoms of Coronavirus then please do not attend your appointment- we are actively screening for Covid-19 and will not permit you to enter if you have these symptoms and you may lose your deposit.
Please note our cancellation policy (above) also applies for those who need to self isolate because of Covid-19 (such as a positive test result or advice from NHs test & trace)