APPOINTMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HARLEY STREET DERMAL
LAST UPDATED: June 1, 2019
Thank you for your recent appointment with Harley Street Dermal. Please take a few moments to read our terms and conditions carefully prior to booking your appointment. If you have any questions, please don?t hesitate to get in touch via email@example.com?
- General Terms
- Our doctors reserve the right to refuse treatment to any patient for any reason.
- All patients must be 18 years or older. In some cases, you may be able to have treatment if you are over the age of 16 but under the age of 18 if there is clear aesthetic indication that treatment will improve psychological wellbeing and with parental consent.
- All clients will be asked to complete a signed consent form detailing all the risks involved in the treatment before any treatment can be performed. By signing the consent form, you agree that you have read and understood the risks involved and that the clinic will not be liable for any complications or dissatisfaction you might have from the treatment.
- All payments must be made in full at the clinic on the day of treatment.
- Our doctors will photograph you pre and post treatment for your clinical record. These images are kept private and are for record keeping purposes only, in line with legislation.
- The doctor may wish to share the before and after images through our media channels. If this happens, you will always be asked for consent prior. A Media Release consent form will be given to you in clinic, which will detail the full agreement. You can decline this if you wish to.
- In the event that you are dissatisfied with your treatment you may be asked attend a review appointment to discuss this with one of our doctors in person. Further treatments, including corrective treatments are not obligatory and may be charged. Dissatisfaction will not constitute a grounds for refunds.
- Our staff may communicate with you via phone, email, text or social media (Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp) for bookings or to provide continuity of care where applicable. If you do not wish to be contacted then please indicate this in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations and Deposits
- A minimum deposit of ?50 is required for all appointments and this must be paid via a deposit link sent by text/email or directly over the phone. Appointments cannot be held without the payment of deposit under any circumstance.
- Harley Street Dermal will endeavour to send confirmations for booked appointments by text or email but this may not always be possible (for example, if the email address is incorrectly recorded)
- Deposits are non-refundable but redeemable against treatment cost. If you choose not to have a treatment, the deposit will be redeemable as the cost of your consultation.
- Deposits may be refunded only if you are deemed medically unsuitable for your intended treatment. The doctor will have sole discretion in making this decision and will inform you of such during your appointment.
- If you wish to cancel your appointment you must do this at least 72 hours in advance (excluding weekends and bank holidays) and you will get a refund of your deposit minus the transaction administration cost. If you cancel any later than this or fail to attend your appointment you will lose your deposit. If you wish to reschedule 72 hours prior to your appointment your deposit will be kept on file and carried over to secure your new appointment. If you reschedule any later than the 72 hours? notice period, you will lose your deposit and a new deposit of will be required to make another appointment.
- When you attend your appointment in clinic, and wish to make a future booking, a new deposit payment will be required to secure your next appointment. Any recall appointment or future appointment will not be confirmed without a deposit at the time of booking.
- Refund Policy
Please note that we do not offer refunds on any treatments.?
- Complaints Policy
The purpose of the complaints policy is to ensure that any problem, concern or grievance you have about our services or products is properly dealt with. Should you have any complaint which you are unable to resolve on an informal basis, you should raise it in the first instance with our Medical Director, Dr Hayder Ria. The complaint must be in writing and should be sent via email to email@example.com. Our Medical Director or any other person authorised by our Medical Director will investigate and respond to the complaint, in writing, within 28 days from the date on which the complaint is received. Any complaint received during non-business hours will be deemed to be received on the next working day.??
- Child Supervision Policy
Children are welcome into our clinics however we regret that our staff members are unable to supervise children during treatments for both health and safety and insurance purposes. Please could we politely ask that you do not bring your children along to your appointment with us unless they are supervised by another adult. Children will not be allowed into treatment rooms for health and safety reasons. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.