WHAT ARE TEAR TROUGHS/EYE BAGS?
Many of us look tired even if we’re not. This is because some of us have eye bags (hanging skin under the eyes) or tear troughs (hollowness under the eyes). These can often be hereditary or made worse by lack of sleep, stress or smoking. Dermal filler can be used to softly restore the lost volume in this area or to blend eye bags into the cheeks to make them less obvious. Here are some other useful bits of information about tear trough dermal fillers
- Product selection is important, we only use the finest and highest quality dermal filler to ensure the best results.
- Our clinic specialises in under eye treatments and has done for many years.
- Some swelling is common after the treatment but bruising is uncommon.
- The treatment is almost painless because of Dr Ria’s famous 3-point microcannula technique which is tried and tested for best results.
- The treatment is very safe and serious complications are very rare.
- The treatment lasts around 9-12 months, but this can be extended if combined with supportive treatments, such as supportive dermal fillers in the upper cheek region.
- There is no downtime and most people can carry on their day as usual after the treatment.
Contact Us Now
Your New Look Starts Here
Book Your Consultation Now
Or call 020 3983 2058